mikkipinoy

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 10:06 pm
SanT_96426 wrote:
We cannot find the current password bc we are all using facebook to log in ddtank. Please fix soon  

Not using Facebook to log in, having same issues...

I asked for a password reset to be sent to my email. Followed link and typed new password, it says "The specified password do not match. Current password not recognized" o.O

I do notice something though, in the 1st field (Password, cannot edit) it has 8 characters. But the current pword I used before was 15 chars long. I'm guessing this is the problem why the site can't recognize it XD.
Advertisement

TouhouBadApple

Rank 0
TouhouBadApple
PostedJan 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Having a Similar Problem

Yeah I feel your guys pain.
Here is my Problem.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1468651

Yeah Fix this problem of which account did you want to change the password to when I am already logged into the account I want to change.... >.>

At least let me do a "Contact US"....that should be pretty basic on problems such as this.

Waiting for a reply still :/

BjornFreyjason

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Same Problem

I wish some1 would respond to all these posts and at least let us know that they are working on it. Just a little acknowledgement would be nice.

mikkipinoy

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2012 11:40 pm
Okay, I finally changed my pword Very Happy .
Here's what I did:
1)Check the number of characters in "Password" and "Current Password" (note: if you have 2 or multiple accounts on Aeria, the number of characters here may differ)

2)If the number of char's ain't the same, retype your old password on the current Password field

3)Type in your new password, there are two fields here to type in. Make sure they're the same

4)Captcha- type it in, if you cant read it, tick refresh inside the captcha box

5) Submit! I hope it works for you. ;D

theprints

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 5:05 am
PLISE HELP, I CANT LOG IN WET MY PASWORD WHOT DO I DO?

ChikK_49895

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 7:59 am
For GM or GS info , I using FB account to login therefore we does not need pw to login aeria account .Now , suddenly appear a page asking us to chg pw .
I have a question .How we can chg our pw if we does not use pw to login but we using facebook id to login in ?
Even ,i click on "Support" icon , it keep appear the same page asking us to chg pw .

Regards,
KennyTcy1

weekoo12321

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Same Issue.

I can't remember my dang email I used for the account.. I'm wondering why Aeria didn't make another way to retrieve your password via phone or something.. And it won't allow me to send in a ticket either, so.

TheDestroyer21

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2012 3:46 pm

OLD EMAIL IS DEAD

-
My old email is dead and I can not ask for new password for my other account...HELP MEE

stellaroxy

Rank 0
stellaroxy
PostedJan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Issues

Okay guys, for those of you who are unable to use your email you used for your account/don't know what it was..I cant help you there.
For others, from what you say it seems like you're trying to change your pass while you're logged in..that way isn't going to work.
Here's what I did, and it worked for both of my aeria accounts.
Log out of the aeria site.
Go to where you type your info to log in.
Click the words that say: 'I Forgot My Password'
It should direct you to a place where you can type your account name or your email.
Type in either one of these or both.
Submit.
Check your email for a reset link.
Click on it, it should direct you to a one-time log in password reset page.
There should be two boxes where you type in new password & confirm password.
Type in a new password & that same password for the confirm password part.
Submit.
It should work now, and you should be able to access the entire site + games.

If this doesn't help you I'm not sure how to fix it. You may have to wait or see if you can change your email while logged in without your password(not sure about this one).

danxandra

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 9:07 am

Issues

I have the same issue and I dont login wth facebook.